Being a Badass is a term of praise and aspiration, both for women and for a culture that is finally giving them their due.
A real Badass is driven by values such as responsibility, justice, honor, courage, compassion, humility, integrity, and selflessness.
A Badass does what needs to be done, no matter how difficult it is, without complaint or need for fanfare.
A Badass doesn’t take the path of least resistance.
Does this sound like you? If you answered “Yes!” join our group today!
Feel free to start a discussion, share articles, cocktail recipes, and anything else related to being a Badass Bartender!
HERE ARE SOME OF OUR GENERAL BAR RULES:
1. Post, engage and meet one another. This is our forum. This is our group!
2. Please be mindful and do not use the group for promotion or commerce. You can mention preferred brands and places to visit (in person or virtually) but solicitation is strongly prohibited.
3. Badass Bartender is rooted in respect for the inherent dignity of each person. We foster a community that does not discriminate, or tolerate discrimination by any member of the community, against any individual on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, age, or disability.
4. Offensive language or imagery will be deleted by the admin.
5. We will be moderating the group and may restrict access to the content of the group at any time and for any reason.
6. We may also delete any posts which go against these rules and you may be banned for breaking the rules at our discretion.
7. These rules may be changed by Badass Bartender at any time.